The KCPD website was previously housed underneath the main City site. We designed and transferred all content into their own website and built on the Umbraco CMS.
After the successful conversion, they were so happy with our implementation that we were recognized for our efforts in front of the Board of Police Commissioners with a Certificate of Appreciation.
KCNSC was in need of a modern refresh and easier maintenance. We designed and built a new site within the Sitefinity CMS.
- To give franchisees a platform to create and maintain their marketing efforts.
Jiffy Marketing is the system where franchisees can create and schedule email and mail campaigns, publish a location-specific microsite, download media spots and promotional materials as well as view in-depth reporting on their marketing efforts.
- To give the public an opportunity to vote for PGA Tour volunteers and win money for charity.
Designed using a database to house registration and voting data, the public can vote for volunteers and charities.
- To gain VIP members through a giveaway and special offer app.
The app included multiple call to actions, including signing up for a VIP card, viewing a map and signing up for notifications.
- To develop a website to display products, recipes and location search.
Built with a database, ling-ling.com showcases detailed product information with nutrition and instructions, recipe ideas and a state-based product location search.
- To promote a line of innovative seasonings and marinade mixes
Built with a database, WeberSeasonings.com included detailed product information, recipes, a search feature for best products to use with a given protein (e.g. chichen or pork), and a state-based product location search.
- To build an interactive site to promote new Tai Pei wrap products and store finder.
Website using parallax to ‘unwrap’ the product while scrolling. Users can find locations to purchase products, built with a database and zip code radius locator.
- To promote the Holiday season with a strategic 12 Days of Christmas campaign.
With an updated, modern design, an email was delivered each day for 12 consecutive days, highlighting sales on 5 different knives. Sales from this campaign led to a conversion rate of nearly 3% and a 32% increase of the previous year's campaign.
- To give franchisees a one-stop location for news, company updates and company materials that is built with a Content Management System for easy upkeep.
Built with SiteFinity, we created a hub for publishing weekly news updates, necessary documents and miscellaneous content.
- To give customers a place to review Longboards Wraps & Bowls menu and locations.
Built with SiteFinity, a website was created to house location and menu details for customers. The next phase is to develop an online ordering system to integrate with Longboard's POS system.
- To convert high profile wine sites to better environments.
High exposure sites like Sutter Home and Menage a Trois along with 40+ other websites were converted from traditional physical servers to complete virtual spaces.
- To modernize the world-wide company's internal process
From paper to programs, we transitioned Spa Mate's traditional paper process to entirely digital. Accounting, production, web interface, shipping and receiving were all brought online to alleviate bottle necks, smooth the flow from order to shipment and lower room for errors.